Friday, April 20, 2007

I've also posted info on this KAL on my personal blog, along with the logo linked to this blog. I'll be picking up my needles shortly and posting pictures by tomorrow or Sunday the latest. My husband's grandmother and aunt both live in the Catskill Mountains in upstate NY, and it gets really cold there; I'll have two scarves earmarked for them and I'll also knit some to send to any other charities that come up here. I was thinking of knitting some fun eyelash scarves and giving them out in my son's school; they are light and wouldn't be relegated to solely winter use. I'll take pictures of everything and post here as I can.

1 comment:

glccafar said...

We look forward to seeing your pictures, Roe. It's amazing how many different recipient ideas people are having here.